Multilingual SEO Service
Multilingual SEO or International SEO
Simply put, Multilingual SEO or International SEO (ISEO) is Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) for websites that are translated and localised in foreign languages. It involves a series of techniques used to improve your website's visibility (placing the website higher up in the organic search results), whatever language it?s in.
Advantages of a Multilingual SEO Strategy
The fact that 95% of people searching on Google don't go past the first page (source: Advanced Web Rankings) shows how important a good position in the organic search results actually is. Therefore, having your website translated into the various languages spoken by your target audience is not enough. A multilingual search engine optimisation is essential if you want your potential clients or customers to be able to find you on the Web.
| · Multilingual SEO and website localisation: together they're stronger
A well-optimised website will bring a return on your investment by increasing your sales and website traffic. To optimise your website, you must collaborate with a partner specialised in on-site optimisation and who localises the content according to the market you want to reach in order to boost the customer's buying decision.
The right SEO strategy for your international website
The solution many businesses come up with is to simply translate content and the different textual elements used in an SEO strategy, such as metadata (titles, descriptions, headings, etc.), literally.
This approach is not effective since it does not take into account the cultural and behavioural factors associated with web searches. When we present our brand, product or content in another language, we have a different target audience. We therefore have to understand the search behaviours and the cultural context of this new target audience before translating the content and the SEO elements.
Our specialist Multilingual SEO team collaborates with native translators, guaranteeing that the translation of your content is properly localised and in line with SEO best practices.
As your partner in charge of your Multilingual SEO strategy, we have a strong command of multilingual content management, namely managing multilingual content management software, so that we can make the necessary changes directly in your CMS.
A translation company as a SEO partner
AP | PORTUGAL - Tech Language Solutions provides Multilingual SEO services in various language combinations in a wide range of business areas. As Multilingual SEO services require specialised knowledge, we only select professionals who are familiar with the area addressed in each project. We specialise in Portuguese and all its varieties, such as European or Brazilian Portuguese, and our mission is to support companies to gain a new audience in Portuguese-speaking markets.
Our team at AP | PORTUGAL always stays up-to-date with new trends, taking part in training in our various specialist areas, including ISEO and digital marketing, both in Portugal and abroad:
- International Search Engine Optimization Workshop with Chris Raulf, specialist in Multilingual SEO and Digital Marketing, promoted by the Globalization & Localization Association (GALA);
- Training: "International SEO: Localising and Translating Websites just doesn't cut it anymore", promoted by the European Language Industry Association ELIA (European Language Industry Association);
- Course in Facebook Ads with Judit Takács, specialist in Pages, Advertising and Facebook Technology, promoted by the FLAG training centre;
- Course in Google Adwords with Vera Maia, consultant in eCommerce and Digital Marketing, promoted by the FLAG training centre;
- Course in Google Analytics with Vera Maia, promoted by the FLAG training centre;
- Post-graduate training in Digital Marketing by IPAM - Portuguese Institute of Marketing Administration;
- Course in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), promoted by the FLAG training centre;
- Course in Digital Strategy with Elisabete Ferreira, promoted by the APAN Academy (Associação Portuguesa de Anunciantes).
WE ARE MEMBERS OF THE FOLLOWING INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATIONS
A TRANSLATION COMPANY CERTIFIED BY THE INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATIONS
For more information, contact AP PORTUGAL via the Portuguese Association of Translation Companies (APET), the Portuguese Association of Translators (APT) or via one of our offices in Lisbon or Porto.
Certified translation agencies build bridges between cultures and are first-class partners for internationalisation projects. Contact us today!