Security and confidentiality
This website provides you with a safe navigation on the website, using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to establish an encrypted connection between the web server and your browser, which protects against the capture and manipulation of the data.
The information collected on this website is intended solely for the communication, interaction and processing of information requests, quote requests, and spontaneous job applications, resulting from the visitor's initiative.
The data shall be kept for a maximum period of 5 years after the end of its use.
Budget Requests (via email and form) and Budget Proposals
All data entered in the fields included in the forms available on our website will be subject to data processing, namely:
-Name and Surname;
-Telephone number and e-mail address;
-Target and Source Languages;
-Document(s) to be translated or any supporting material enclosed;
The prior authorisation granted at the time the quote request is sent also extends to the consequent quote proposals implemented by AP | PORTUGAL, in particular the data contained and processed therein.
If you do not carry out the requested validation, AP | PORTUGAL will consider that it has not been granted your authorisation and therefore the quote request will not be sent or considered, if it is a form request or via e-mail, respectively, all in strict compliance with the new GDPR.
Please feel free to ask us any questions that you consider appropriate regarding the new GDPR at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rights of the holder of personal data, according to the law of protection of personal data and other legislation in force on this matter
- To oppose without charge, the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- On this website there are no private areas that imply registration with data collection as well as the username / e-mail and password, so to change your data you can place your request by letter or e-mail address (see the contacts section).
- The "right to forget" and the right to erase your personal data permanently, as long as it is not necessary for example to issue accounting documents related to contracted services;
- The portability of the data and to receive a copy in structured format of your data, by making your request by letter or through the email of contact (consult the sector contacts);
- To be informed if there is a violation of the systems that allows unauthorised access to your personal data.
This website uses technical cookies that are small text files containing basic information about your browsing session, being stored in your browser program and whose objective is the correct functioning of the website. Acceptance of these files must be configured on your device.
This website also uses "third-party" cookies:
Google Analytics: used by the website to analyse visitor statistics as well as to cross-reference information with Adwords campaigns on Google's search engines and display network. These cookies are used exclusively for statistical purposes.
Chat de suporte online: store information about chat user preferences, allowing correct functioning as well as identifying the visitor and interacting in future visits.
How to control cookies?
You can control and/or delete the cookies you want, although you risk disabling certain services and features. For more information, see the AllAboutCookies.org website.
In the event of a dispute, the consumer must resort to an alternative dispute resolution body for consumer litigation, the Porto Arbitration Centre.